Wednesday, June 25, 2008

twentyfive obrigado

hye bloggers . let me tell you something about todayy . its really fun , fun and fun . except for some times , ppl go talk like "uhh ? kau ada masalah?" pfft , my lazy ass dont even care a bit , really! and yeah , back to the fun thing , yeah it was fun at school . my friends cheer up my day everytime when im like in not a soo good mode . well , we tried killing each other today , it was really funny thought , ahahaaa . and GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD , our plan didnt worked out hmphh -.- cuz were all still aliveee . YEAYYY , not ; tomorrow is the openday at my school . ehh , i bet it sucks . LMFAO im not gonna be told to my parents that im a good girl . good kiddos are actually nerds . the difference are only the spelling and etc . uhm , school school school . today , my English teacher make us wrote a poem abt school . and yeah as usual , " i tak bawak buku , OMGGGGGGGGGGG . " ahaaaa . my lazy ass keeps telling me to not bring my English book cuz im too good , NOT . ahaaa , yeah . i guess ill just stop here bcs the more i type the more crappier this blog will be .
p/s : incase u guys didnt notice, i deleted all of my recent blogs cause i cant stand the crap that i type all of those shits ; DANGG, thats right .

iloveyouu . well if u dont understand english eu te amo chicas and amigos
- nadira badrul

0 comments: